Dear All ~
Due to security issues world-wide, The Equus Effect Academy is requiring Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for increased security for our website. You must set up 2FA to avoid access interruptions. 2FA requires you to enter a unique code each time you log in. To begin we recommend that you use a computer and a phone. You will always retrieve the 2FA code from an app on your phone.
To set up 2FA:
- Download Google Authenticator from your phone's app store
- Go to your Profile in the Equus Effect Academy by clicking your name in the upper-right of the screen
- In Google Authenticator, tap the + symbol in the lower-right
- Tap "Scan a QR Code"
- Use your phone's camera to scan the QR code in your Equus Academy profile
- A six-digit code will be displayed in the Google Authenticator app. Use this code to log into the Equus Effect Academy when requested
And, if you need further assistance, please reach out to Christian Bernard at email@example.com or set up a call with him:
(Edited by Kelly Hitt - original submission Friday, 17 June 2022, 4:09 PM)